BorkNet P10 IRC Services
This is the home of the BorkNet P10 IRC services. This service set is written for u188.8.131.52+snircd(1.3.4a). It may also support other P10 protocol ircds, but those are unsupported and untested.
The services consist of a core which supplies the connection to the ircd and some modules that take care of most administrative tasks on your network. A template for the modules is included so you can easely extend the services.
- G: Game Service Module: A simple bot that allows users to play various games.
- H: Help Service Module: It can issue tickets for help channels and has a queue system.
- M: Memo Module: Allows users to send memos to eachother.
- O: Services Core: It can load, unload and rehash the modules.
- P: Proxyscan Service Module: It will check for open proxies with connecting clients.
- Q: Channel & Oper Service Module: Allows users to authenticate and manage their channels. It also has an extensive set of oper commands.
- R: Request Service Module: It can be used to request Q and S.
- S: Spamscan Module: It will scan channels for spam and will take actions accordingly.
- T: Trojanscan Module: Scans for botnets and infected users.
- Tutor: Tutorial Module: It allows you to manage tutorial sessions.
- V: vHost Service Module: It can set custom vHosts upon user signin and for network staff.
- W: Webinterface Module: Allows websites (or other programs) to connect to a socket to issue direct commands to the services
- X: Statistical & News Module: It will keep track of some basic stats and read RSS feeds.